Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Rain, rain go away...go away so that Izzy can play.  I was singing that in my head all day long.  We were supposed to have senior photos today, but the rain scared them away.  I really don't blame them, I don't like the way my hair looks in the rain.  My tail gets a bit too curly and it looks like I have an 80s perm.  I certainly don't like to sit in the grass either. 

Even though it was rain, it didn't scare my lil buddy away.  He was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.  Although I was a little green when my Aunt Kristy was fawning a little too much calling him "the cutest little baby."  I THOUGHT I WAS THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY!  Did you forget, Aunt Kristy.  I thought... just wait until it's just you and me...that's when Izzy will strike.  In three weeks, my mommy heads back to school, at that point, you're MINE.  I will steal every 90210 DVD you own, eat every goldfish cracker in the house, and record over your favorite Reba on DVR.  Yes that's right the Halloween one...you know that one when Barbara Jean freaks out about watching all the CSI.  It's a goner!

Back to the baby.  He was cute although for his little bum photos he pooped on the blankie!  Seriously?  I was potty trained way younger than 2 weeks.  White Lace and Clyde (my doggie parents) taught me manners.  I told my mom, fire me if you want, but Izzy doesn't DO baby poop.  There are not enough minty bones in the USA to get me to clean that up.  Here are some of my favorites from the photo shoot!


Well my peeps, it is off to dream of pieces of chicken tonight.  I'm going through minty bone withdrawal.  My gramma decided that she is rationing them.  What's that about?  Just get more!  Good Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment