Monday, August 15, 2011

Congrats to Aunt Val!

Alrighty, my peeps.  I'm back!  It's been awhile since I wrote about TeaRose because my mom and my aunt went on a mini-vacation with my best friend and my dad and they LEFT ME HOME!  I would have enjoyed being away too, but I guess someone had to watch over my aunt Renee.  It was a big job, but I did it.  We had lots of work to do.  We edited pictures and talked on the phone so much.  I helped her fill all the orders and ran them out to the customers as they came in. 

I'd like to tell you about the mini-vaca and all my presents, but they decided to make it a summer stop...so I can't be giving away clues here!  My aunt and my mom photographed two weddings the weekend they came home...it is been a bit crazy. They also took photos of the cutest little girl.  She was so nice to me, she gave me lots of cookies.


About the weddings...my mom and aunt Kristy drove to Deep Creek, MD for my aunt Val's wedding.  I didn't get to go, although they told me there were random dogs running through the ceremony!  I could have protected everyone if only they would have taken me. It might have gotten a little noisy during the ceremony with me yelling at those dogs!  I'm glad the girls got to go...they told me all about the nice families and relaxing atmosphere of the lake.  It was nice that they got to get away from all the hustle of Greensburg.  I was a little jealous that I didn't get to eat Mrs. M's cupcakes.  The homemade raspberry filling left my mom and aunt Kristy wanting a second!  They kept saying, "I really wanted another, but I didn't want to look like a pig."  I told them that it was silly that they didn't just eat another-who cares if you look like a pig.

Here are a few of the cool pictures from the day.  Only my aunt Val ( the tree hugger? LOL!) would want to drive away on a jet ski! 




Well peeps, I will talk later.  Have a good night, RUFF! It is great to be back!


Just a reminder how cute I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment