Thursday, August 18, 2011

Everywhere I look, I see SENIORS!!!

But listen my peeps, I LOVE IT!  Seniors are my favs because they let me in.  Almost all of them let me in on the actions.  I love checkin out the props, the poses, and most of all the outfits! Yesterday and today...only seniors!  We started with Rebecca.  She told me I was Beee-u-tiful!  I looked just like Morgan...you know, I might want to meet Morgan someday.  I'm kinda sad that I didn't get a photo op with Becca, but I did get lots of attention from her and her mom and sister.  Her photos are very pretty!  I loved Becca's blue eyes, I'm wishin my eyes were blue too!

Then I met Travis...he had the coolest guitar!  Loved the Yin Yang.  My paws could've showed him a thing or two about the guitar.  I was thinking...a little Jagger, a little Hendrix, Clapton, or a little Elvis?  I watched my mom, dad. Aunt Kristy, and Aunt Val play guitar hero, so I have confidence that I could do it!








Today...Jake, if only I could play that many instruments! 

Let me tell you about this photo....Aunt Kristy, what were you thinking?  Why would you snap a photo when I had a bone in my mouth?  I look ridiculous!  This is me and my first senior of the day!  My mom taught his little sister when she was in fourth grade...she knew me as a wee pup...just arriving at my mom's pad.  Just learning how to use the potty outside, etc etc.  So you see, this is even more embarassing to have my mouth full in this photo-you know because she has known me since I was a mere 4 pounds.




 I wish that I could fit my paws in pumps like Kelsey today!  These photos are me and my friend Kelsey.  She was kind enough to allow me in two photos.  Actually I just kept placing myself in them, and she smiled at me so sweetly, I just want to lick her face.  In the top photo, Aunt Kristy, seriously?  First I'm eating, then my butt?  If only I had knows, I would have washed behind my tail.  It was all good until Aunt Kristy told me these photos weren't about me...do you see my irritated look as I left the backdrop?  What?  Look at her face...SHE WANTED ME in her pics!  No yearbook is complete without my ears!



Wow, I kinda surprised Emily in this photo!  Going somewhere?  Everytime my mom gets suitcases out, I end up at Grandmas for a visit!  My paws are staying on these suitcases, that is for sure.  Em, maybe you will take me with you since my whole family left me at home last week while they were on vacation!  By the way, I loved the earrings.  I wonder how those big tear drops would look in my ears.  What do you think?

Well good night my peeps.  I'm going to get some rest...I'm dreaming of new poses.


No comments:

Post a Comment