Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Making my Clients Smile-That's my J-O-B!

Hi All, I know you are anxiously awaiting our summer stop inside scoop...the truth is, I'm just not quite ready to talk about it.  I'm still so sad that I can't bring myself to post about it yet.  Soon, my friends, soon.  I'll talk happiness right now.  What an awesome day I had today.  I was a little tired and I was enjoying my window, but I didn't mind heading to work-after all...I had yesterday off.

Today I had a very important job.  I helped one little girl brush her hair.  She didn't want her mom to make it look shiny.  So I stepped in.  I told her that I really don't like when my mom brushes my hair either, but how do you think I look sooooooooo good.  It does take work.  I was going to teach her how to make a really scary face (like you're going to bite your mom) when you get your hair brushed, but then I thought to myself..WAIT!  It doesn't work.  My mom just keeps brushing...so instead I just helped talk her into brushing her hair so that she could look like me.

They were really cute girls.  They fed me treats and chased me around the studio.  I picked up a giant baseball beanie and carried it around.  I thought to myself  (My mom went to the game last night and didn't take me, so I will just catch my own fly ball!)  I also said, "Look out Derrek Lee, I don't need to hit two homers, I just carry the ball and make people cheer!"



Also today I met another senior.  The Class of 2012 LOVES ME!  They let me into their photo shoots right and left.  Thanks for giving me my photo op today C!  I was really impressed with my TeaRose peeps.  They were super creative with the props that C brought!  Even my aunt Renee got in on the action...she had so much fun "making a SEA of shirts."  Aunt Renee this photo is almost as good as that chicken dish you made me for dinner tonight.  I love Tuesdays cause I get to see what is on the Aunt Renee Grill!

Hi C, Hi C, Hi C! Not the drink people!


Wow Aunt Renee, C is swimming in the Sea of Shirts.

Well my peeps, I'm heading home to try to edit the pics from the Summer Stop for all you guessers.  I hope to post them soon.  Night all.  Think of me in my bed dreaming of a sea of minty bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment