Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to You...


Today was an adventure at TeaRose.  I listened to a preview with a senior friend and two photo shoots with little kids.  I really didn't need to make them smile and from all the noise, I decided to just stay under my Aunt Renee's desk.  Their photos were so great, but some are surprises, so I don't want to spoil the surprise by posting the photos on my blog.  Then there was my best friend's Super Star Party!  Yes, it was the day I had been waiting for for a long time.



This is my and my best buddy in the whole world.  She looks so pretty don't you think?

I was so excited as I watched the studio transform into every little girl's dream place.  You see during parties, the lights go down, the music goes up, and the children get fancy.  They all get their hair done however they want it done, and then they get make up.  By the time they are ready, the girls look so fabulous.  I usually stay in my work room because I get nervous around lots of people like that.  Through the door, I heard squeals of excitement as the girls posed for glamour shots.  They always have pizza (tonight I got to share some) and cake...YUM!  There were no minty bones at this party, but I kept reminding myself that it wasn't MY party. 

All the girls get to take home their own photo souvenir.  Let me tell you, some of the outfits that the girls put together would give Giorgio Armani ideas!  Check them out!
This is me and my wand.  I was waving it to make sure that Abby had the best party ever.  I just know it worked!


This is me and my sunglasses.  I wanted to be just like the girls.  I couldn't get them to fit right, but I looked good anyway.  The color orange really works with my eyes, don't you think?


I'm sure that Ab had a great birthday, and I was glad that my studio was a part of making her so happy.  Thanks to Ab with and E...I didn't have to work so hard because she helped set up and clean up.  I was home before 11 thanks to her help!  Good Nite my peeps.  I don't mind if you look at my photos again.  I won't tell anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment