Friday, August 31, 2012


It's my 6th Birthday!


Hi my peeps, I wanted to share a bit about the BEST DAY EVER!!!  Today was my birthday and my mom was off school.  You got it, I talked her into doing everything I wanted to do today.  We went to the P-A-R-K, we wend for a R-I-D-E, I got toys, ate chicken and even had cake!  I had to spell those words because that is what my mom, dad, and my aunt do.  They think I can't spell.  I have noticed instead of saying W-A-L-K lately they use synonyms.  Duh? My mom teaches school, seriously like I don't know what a synonym is!   To my fans...I only hope your birthday are as awesome as mine!  Here is a little story about my day.

First my grandpap took me for a ride in the buggy.

Then he took my to get ice cream (in the buggy)

My mom wanted an excuse to eat cake, so we had some!
 
My grandpap stocked the buggy with minty bones, thanks a lot for the ones in the glove compartment...

When I had Abby for the day, they made me a birthday plate at the Pottery Playhouse!


My Aunt joined the celebration!


 
I ate some cake!




Me and My mom on my greatest birthday ever.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment