Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm Back...



So peeps, I know it's been awhile...a lot has happened since I or shall I say we blogged last.  I actually have a ghost writer who I work with.  She happens to be the reason for Izzy's hiatus.  I am guess by now the suspense is killing you...any guesses?  If you guess right I will give you a minty bone.  I know BOL (Bark Out Loud)!  So my ghost writer is my Aunt Kristy.  She is my Shaggy and I am her Scooby.  We go together perfectly and our blog is PURE GENIUS.  As always, Izzy is the brains in the operation.

Typically I would be irritated with her time off, but she was really sick and needed to have her belly fixed.  I couldn't leave my side kick solo, so I had to take some time off too.  Let me tell you people...nursing Aunt Kristy back to health was a lot harder than my job at TeaRose, but I did enjoy watching all our favorite TV shows and strutting around to all our favorite hotspots.


Right in the midst of all of this, my big-bunny sister Joey passed away.  I was so bummed out about this-even though I was the center of attention and getting all the treats.  Just when I got adjusted...my mom and my aunt decided to go shopping.  They accidentally turned my world upside down.  Genius one and Genius two went shopping in Monroeville one night.  They said, "We will be back Izzy, and we will bring you some treats from Petland."  Well I ended up with WAY MORE THAN THAT!

As I was watching my cartoons and waiting in my crate for them to get home, my doggie clock was ticking.  They were gone a lot longer than usual.  They were supposed to be shopping in that store with the moose buying a shirt and getting me some goodies at Petland.

Eureka! I hear the garage door go up and my mom comes bouncing up to get me and says, "We have a BIG surprise, Izzy.  We need to go outside for it."  Thank goodness for me I have a nice fur coat to keep me warm because it was cold.  In my mind I was thinking, "It must be the biggest rawhide Chewee ever.  It's so huge that they couldn't bring it up the steps."

I get down to the garage to find this small white ball of fluff that resembled me but wasn't quite as good looking.  I thought to myself, "This is a lot like a movie I watch called The Gremlins.  (Did mom drip some water on me and get me wet?  I have suddenly multiplied.)  After seven years of being the only dog,  I know find out that I have a sister, Rosy. (Why did she get to be named after TEAROSE?)  Really?



Fast forward to the future...

I was starting to think that this one needed to be returned to the pet store because she was broken.  She couldn't potty outside, she chewed the couch, and she guards her water bowl.  Rosy is one now and we finally have gotten used to each other.  Sure, I have a little less hair on my tail, and a night at home is much like Animal Planet...she stalks me like her prey and then we wrestle around.  She finally has almost learned to pee outside every time...(my mom has stalk in Nature's Miracle carpet cleaner).

Since Rosy was named after the place that I put all my blood, sweat, and tears in...I decided she needed to take on some responsibilities.  Which brings me to now.  Since my sister has picked up the slack...my aunt and I have more time to blog at TeaRose.  Stay tuned to hear of our adventures at the best photo studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment